The podology department of Mondorf Domaine Thermal takes care of foot pains and ailments, such as calluses, corns, plantar warts, ingrown toenails, etc.
The podologist intervenes without causing pain, using equipment that meets the most advanced technical requirements.
- Medical pedicure (35 minutes): €46
- Orthosis: €101
Orthosis to measure, in silicone elastomer to correct deviations or a deformed toe in conflict with the shoes.
- Orthonixy (ingrown toenail correction) according to J. Fraser: €139
- Foot care * (10 minutes): €22
- Foot care * (20 minutes): €31
- Foot care * (30 minutes): €40
Foot care for diabetics to prevent complications.
- Nail prosthesis: €21
Nail prosthesis in case of serious injury (e.g. due to a trauma) to allow for optimal regeneration.
- Warts: €31
Session by appointment only.
Not reimbursed by the National Health Fund – If you have additional private or company health insurance, inquire about the reimbursement procedures.