DBC Back, Neck and Shoulders
If you are suffering from chronic back, neck and shoulder pain that affects your quality of life, our DBC active rehabilitation programme can help you.
80 to 90% of our patients experience relief from pains and ailments of daily life.
The DBC active rehabilitation acts on all the physiological and motor factors of your body. Its action is thus concentrated on:
- Pain relief
- Facilitation of daily life gestures
- Improvement of stabilising muscle endurance
- Increase in the amplitude of movements and functional capacity
- Normalisation of mobility and motor coordination.
You will be guided and advised by a DBC physiotherapist for 24 sessions at a rate of 2 a week (60 to 90 minutes/session) in a new 450 m² facility.
During the 1st session,
A personal assessment will be conducted to determine the optimal treatment to deal with your problem.
As of the 2nd session,
You will take part in the DBC therapeutic treatment process, which includes:
- Dynamic exercises on DBC equipment designed to strengthen the muscles in a completely safe manner without overexertion;
- specific muscle stretching exercises.
- Learning of functional exercises to perpetuate the results at home.
- learning of essential ergonomic principles to adopt the proper gestures in daily life.
- Periodic assessments, sent also to your prescribing physician to ensure full monitoring of your progression.
Good to know
Programme by prescription only.
Session by appointment only:
>> Brochures to download:
For more information, our health professionals are at your disposal for more information at (+352) 23 666-810 or kine [at] mondorf [dot] lu