Reservation

 

content anchor

Health

 

Medical cures

Techniques adapted to your needs

The Thermal Estate boasts bathing facilities supplied by a mineralised thermal spring at 25°C.  Recognised for its choleretic, laxative and sedative effects since 1847, this water is still used for bathing, inhalation and drinking cure.

Our medical cures and therapeutic modes are based on adapted techniques geared to your needs:  rheumatism, ailments of the respiratory and digestive tracks, pathological obesity, lympho-venous stasis, etc.

A cure is prescribed on the basis of a medical file compiled by the attending physician.

The patient can also call on the services of one of the qualified physicians who practice medicine at Mondorf-les-Bains. It is up to this physician (general practitioner or specialist) to decide whether to admit the patient for medical indication and to prescribe the treatment and care to undergo during the cure.  The medical file and the certificate of the Thermal Estate’s physician will be sent to the health insurance fund (only the qualified physicians of the Thermal Estate are authorised to prescribe 3-week cures).

The social security medical inspectorate decides whether the thermal treatment will be covered by the health insurance. The medical prescription of treatments and the certificate of assumption from the patient’s health insurance fund must be submitted to the cure planning service of the Thermal Estate.  A 20% flat rate of the cost of the cure is paid by the patients. The Thermal Estate invoices the remaining 80% of the cure treatments directly to the patient’s health insurance fund.

Patients undergoing a cure who are not covered by the Health Insurance fund are requested to pay for their treatment to the cure planning service and their medical fees directly to their cure physician.

 

Information

For more information, our health professionals are at your disposal for more information at (+352) 23 666-800 or domaine [at] mondorf [dot] lu

 domaine [at] mondorf [dot] lu

 

Our favorites

Kraxenofen 

Eliminez-les toxines et les tensions du quotidien

Massage

Relaxez votre corps et votre esprit avec un de nos massages