Dieticians supervise patients to provide advice and support in their approach to health and well-being in order to improve their state of health through diet.
Based on nutritional science, patients acquire knowledge and expertise to manage their daily food intake better.
- Nutritional assessment (1st consultation): €71
Analysis of dietary habits, weight trend, blood assessment, family and social situation, occupation and pace of life.
- Nutritional assessment (2nd consultation): €46
Preparation of the nutritional plan based on the nutritional assessment, adapted to lifestyle habits. Explanation of the nutritional plan: choice of foods, practical tips and recipes.
- Diet consultation (30 minutes): €37
Personalised monitoring, tips and motivation according to progress. Adaptation of the nutritional plan.
- Assessment of fatty tissues (bioimpedance analysis): €24
Physical profile and monitoring of fat and lean mass development by bioimpedance analysis.
- Health assessment and tips (nutricheck): €107
Personalised nutricheck using the Nutrilog software.
- Weighing with advice: €19
- Weight control (weighing): €8
- Dietetic recipes (collection): €14
- Dietetic lecture: €24