Eliminez-les toxines et les tensions du quotidien
Rehabilitation of balance disorders
Meets the expectations of many people whose quality of life is diminished by vestibular vertigo (internal ear) or other balance disorders.
The internal ear contains the hearing and balance organs that register changes in the position of the body, and in particular the head. The vestibular system contributes to the good coordination of movements by informing the nervous system about the position and movements of the body.
In case of dysfunction, vestibular rehabilitation will help “realign” the brain with the new body mapping by working on all the balance systems: visual, proprioceptive and sensitive in order to:
- Diminish the frequency, duration and intensity of vertigo;
- Attenuate the related signs (such as nausea and headaches);
- Improve the quality of life on a day-to-day basis.
An initial assessment is followed up by a personalised treatment plan. Depending on the diagnosis, the sessions comprise either dislodging manoeuvres or stimulation techniques of the different sensory systems.
Applied in case of:
- Ménière’s disease, labyrinthitis, vertebro-basilar insufficiency
- Post-traumatic attacks, cranio-cervical traumas
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Verve VIII neuroma, vestibular neuritis
- Ototoxic attack; internal ear vascular disease
Prescription code: ZK 58
Good to know
Treatment by medical prescription only.
Consultation by appointment:
For more information, our health professionals are at your disposal for more information at (+352) 23 666-810 or kine [at] mondorf [dot] lu