Rehabilitation of the jaw
To restore the particular movement and the functional possibilities of your jaw.
- Recover the oral aperture
- Reduce pain, contractions and oedemas
- Regain a normal muscular strength
After an initial assessment, the session consists of removing existing tension, harmonising the muscular forces and putting the jaw back in its axis to restore the natural chewing mechanism.
Applicable in case of:
- Meniscal functioning disorders,
- Various bruises, dislocation of the temporo-mandibular joint,
- Post-traumatic facial paralysis,
- Post operational follow-up of the temporo-mandibular joint
- Following fractures of the facial skeleton and of the mandible,
- Following rehabilitating face osteotomy.
Prescription code : ZK 29
Good to know
Treatment by medical prescription only.
Consultation by appointment:
Our health professionals are at your entire disposal for any additional information you may require, at (+352) 23 666-810 or kine [at] mondorf [dot] lu