Eliminez-les toxines et les tensions du quotidien
Rheumatism Cure for French Affiliates
Thanks to the relevant European legislation (decree n°2005-386 of 19 April 2005 – Kohl and Decker case law) French affiliates can have their health insurance funds pay for a thermal cure in Mondorf-les-Bains (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) for rheumatism ailments.
The beneficial effects felt after a rheumatology cure are the result of the thermal treatment itself, together with the benefits of rest and the therapeutic education imparted.
- Significant and lasting pain relief,
- Improved joint mobility with greater range of motion,
- Clear improvement in the quality of life.
The main ailments treated in a Rheumatism cure are:
- Degenerative chronic rheumatism: coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, rachis arthrosis, shoulder and extremity arthrosis, etc. ...
- Inflammatory rheumatism: Progressive chronic polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylarthritis (Bechterew’s disease), psoriatic arthritis
- Non-rheumatoid arthritis: Recurrent torticollis and lumbago, tendonitis and tenosynovitis, algodystrophy, recurrent epicondylitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, sequelae of sciatica and laminectomy
- Sequelae of osteoarticular trauma
Mondorf Domaine Thermal offerstwo Rheumatism cures according to your choice with 72 care treatments over 18 days:
|54 thermal care treatments + 18 GROUP functional rehabilitation sessions|
|54 thermal care treatments + 18 INDIVIDUAL functional rehabilitation sessions and/or medical massages|
Note : A surcharge is applied to a cure comprising individual sessions
Thermal care treatments by prescription from the cure physician :
Natural Fango wraps, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, sophrology, mobilisation in thermal pool.
Prescription and payment for the treatment
Your attendant physician in France sees to the administrative formalities to get the cure approved by the French Social Security.
You will receive a letter of consent which serves as a voucher for the reimbursement of the cure expenses in accordance with the regulations and rates of the French health funds.
You must then consult a cure physician at Mondorf Domaine Thermal who will prescribe your “care treatment programme.” This document will be used by our programming service to book your rheumatism cure on an agreed date.
You must pay all the expenses (medical supervision and care treatments) on the first day of your cure.
At the end of your cure, you must ask for reimbursement from your social security organisation in France using the documents issued by our services.
Good to know
Inquire at your health fund and your mutual insurance about the amounts of the cure expenses invoiced to you that can be reimbursed.
Our healthcare professionals are at your disposal for any further information you may require at (+352) 23 666-800 or domaine [at] mondorf [dot] lu