Rheumatism Cure for French Affiliates
MONDORF Domaine Thermal is the ideal setting for a “Rheumatism” cure that will be covered by your health insurance if you are affiliated with the French social security system.
The beneficial effects felt after a rheumatology cure are the result of the thermal treatment itself, together with the benefits of rest and the therapeutic education imparted.
- Significant and lasting pain relief,
- Improved joint mobility with greater range of motion,
- Clear improvement in the quality of life.
The main ailments treated in a Rheumatism cure are:
- Degenerative chronic rheumatism: coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, rachis arthrosis, shoulder and extremity arthrosis, etc. ...
- Inflammatory rheumatism: Progressive chronic polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylarthritis (Bechterew’s disease), psoriatic arthritis
- Non-rheumatoid arthritis: Recurrent torticollis and lumbago, tendonitis and tenosynovitis, algodystrophy, recurrent epicondylitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, sequelae of sciatica and laminectomy
- Sequelae of osteoarticular trauma
Mondorf Domaine Thermal offerstwo Rheumatism cures according to your choice with 72 care treatments over 18 days:
|54 thermal care treatments + 18 GROUP functional rehabilitation sessions|
|54 thermal care treatments + 18 INDIVIDUAL functional rehabilitation sessions and/or medical massages|
Note : A surcharge is applied to a cure comprising individual sessions
Thermal care treatments by prescription from the cure physician :
Natural Fango wraps, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, sophrology, mobilisation in thermal pool.
Prescription and coverage
Your attending physician in France must file the administrative request for a cure with the French Social Security.
Your health insurance fund will send you a letter to the effect that your cure will be covered in accordance with the regulations and the rates of the French social security funds. The letter will serve as a voucher for the reimbursement of the cure expenses.
You must then consult a cure physician at the Domaine Thermal who will draw up your “care treatment programme.” Our Reservation service will use this document to schedule your Rheumatism cure at a convenient date.
You will have to pay for the expenses in full on the first day of your cure (medical supervision and the care treatments for your cure).
At the end of your cure, you will request a reimbursement of the expenses from your social security organisation in France based on the documents issued by our services.
Good to know
Inquire at your health fund and your mutual insurance about the amounts of the cure expenses invoiced to you that can be reimbursed.
Our healthcare professionals are at your disposal for any further information you may require at (+352) 23 666-800 or domaine [at] mondorf [dot] lu