This wrap technique relies on its Waterbed (38°C) system to promote maximum relaxation and a better absorption of the products (by the body), where each provides its own beneficial effects.
Wide choice of wraps
- Chalk: Treatment for the irritation of the skin
- Marc of Chardonnay grape: Targets free radicals and prevents the ageing of the skin
- Anti-aging scrub with pineapple: drains, activates the metabolism, eliminates fats and strengthens the immune system
- Cucurbita: High vitamin content, purifying and draining with peeling effect
- Seaweed: Stimulates the blood circulation and metabolism. Purifying, detoxifying and anti-cellulite effect.
- Cold seaweed: Anticellulite and activation of the blood circulation
- Beer: stimulates the metabolism, calms and drains.
- Goat’s butter: Intense remoisturisation of sensitive, dry and irritated skin. Excellent for neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
- Cleopatra: Remoisturising and slightly re-greasing effect.
- Aloe Vera: Moisturising and soothing for irritated skin (particularly after sunburn or eczema).
- Mint: Refreshing effect for heavy legs. Tones up the veins. For the treatment of vein disorders such as oedema, leg cramps, and even after a trauma or surgery.
- Fango: Relaxation of muscles, pains and rheumatism. Remineralisation of the skin.
- Mud-salt (Dead Sea mud and essential oils): Relaxation of muscles, arthrosis, cleaning and purification of the skin
- Natural marine mud: heat treatment, for muscle relaxation, inflammations and rheumatism pains.
- Chocolate: Nourishes and revitalises the skin. Pleasant and sensual relaxation, boosts your moral and makes you feel happy
Our therapists recommend that you complete your treatment with a Scottish rub (20 minutes)
>> Receive 1 hour and 30 minutes free access to the Wellness and Fitness facilities per day when you buy one or more Spa care treatments.
>> Care treatment also available by subscription at an attractive price.
- 10 sessions: €386
- 5 sessions: €202