Stay and accommodation
A real oasis of calm in the heart of a magnificent park, MONDORF Domaine Thermal welcomes you throughout the year in a green setting, ideal for your well-being when doing a cure. Discover a unique complex comprising 2 hotels, a gastronomic restaurant and a brasserie, as well as many Wellness & Fitness facilities, including a very fine indoor and outdoor thermal swimming pool, heated at 36°C.
During your thermal cure, take advantage of the facilities of MONDORF Domaine Thermal and enjoy a stay at a very attractive price, with free access to the Wellness & Fitness activities included in the price of your room.
Your stay includes :
- 21 nights with gourmet buffet breakfast
- Bath robe and towel for the care treatments
- Free access to the Wellness & Fitness facilities:
- An indoor and outdoor thermal pool heated at 36°C with terraces and bar,
- A second outdoor freshwater pool heated at 28°C,
- 9 saunas with an extensive Aufguss programme,
- 2 hammams,
- 1,800 m2 fitness facilities with the latest generation of cardiovascular equipment
- 80 collective courses a week, given by professional coaches,
- Complete freedom, without obstacles or boundaries, to follow your personal programme.
- Free outdoor parking
- WiFi and safe in your room, free of charge
All our rooms are non-smoking.
Upon request :
Room adapted for persons with reduced mobility; spare bed (suite); room with parquet treated against allergies
For a supplement :
Covered garage. Animals accepted at the Villa Welcome.
>> To find out about the rates, download the brochure "Thermal Cure Stays"
Persons doing a cure who are affiliated with the Social Security in Luxembourg benefit from a contribution to the room and board expenses in an establishment approved by the National Health Fund for up to €50.39 / day or €1,058.19 maximum for 21 days of cure (social parameters as at 1 October 2013).
Our team is at your disposal for any further information you may require at (+352) 23 666-666 or domaine [at] mondorf [dot] lu