The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Complementary to traditional medicine, osteopathy relies on manual techniques to treat muscular, articular, ligamental, osseous or nervous disorders of the body.
At MONDORF Domaine Thermal, you will be taken care of by our physiotherapists who hold degrees in osteopathy.
- Spinal pain: low back pain, lumbago, backpain, cervical pain, sciatica, cruralgia, neuralgia, torticollis.
- Pain and stiffness linked to arthrosis
- Musculoskeletal pain: cramps, tendonitis, joint instability, etc.
- Postnatal muscle pains
- Posture disorders
- Headaches, migraines, craniomandibular pain, vertigo, tinnitus, certain types of sinusitis, certain symptoms linked to asthma
- Digestive functional disorders: gastro-oesophageal reflux, constipation, diarrhoea, etc.
Congenital torticollis, gastro-oesophageal reflux, severe otitis, sleeping disorders, irritability.
Fractures, tumours, infectious and inflammatory diseases, advanced osteoporosis, major vascular disorders, etc.
Good to know
- Accessible to all: (adults, children, infants)
- Not covered by the Caisse Nationale de Santé (CNS) [National Health Fund] – if you have private or company supplementary insurance coverage, inquire about the reimbursement procedures.
- By appointment only: (+352) 23 666 810
- The secretariat is open Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 12:00 noon and 1:30 to 5:00 PM (4:30 pm on Fridays).
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org