Our Obesity Cure & Monitoring programmes will help you to manage your weight loss difficulties better and to foster change in the long term.
Our interdisciplinary team (doctor, dietician, psychologist, physiotherapist and sports therapist) will advise and guide you through theoretical and practical educational sessions so that you can understand, experiment and discuss matters better.
2 possiblE formulas: inpatient (3 WEEKS) OR OUTPATIENT (3 MONTHS)
The aim is to acquire the basic knowledge and expertise and make them part of your daily life.
The interdisciplinary team will carry out a complete assessment before the cure starts in order to explore your state of health and determine your needs. At the end of the cure, you will work with said team to set the objectives for strengthening your attainments.
THE ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR AN OBESITY CURE ARE:
Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 35
BMI greater than or equal to 30 associated with at least one of the following criteria:
- Diabetes mellitus with HbA1c > 7 %
- Hypertension resistant to treatment with a blood pressure of over 140/90 mmHg, despite treatment for one year by taking three antihypertensive drugs simultaneously
- Sleep apnoea syndrome objectified by a polysomnographic examination carried out in a hospital sleep laboratory
- Morphological android type (waist over 88 cm in women and 102 cm in men)
- Cardiological history (coronary artery disease/documented cardiomyopathy)
POST OBESITY MONITORING
fourteen 3-hour modules over 18 months maximum
After the Obesity cure, the interdisciplinary team will advise and guide you on how to consolidate your new lifestyle on a day-to-day basis and maintain your motivation in the long term. We will help you to develop your resources to prevent better any relapse.
specific post bariatric surgery monitoring
TWELVE 3-HOUR MODULES OVER 12 MONTHS MAXIMUM.
The specific POST BARIATRIC SURGERY monitoring programme helps you manage better your daily life after surgery.
The aim is to acquire the necessary skills to avoid nutritional deficiencies, continue your weight loss and maintain or improve the quality of your life.