Complementary to traditional medicine, osteopathy relies on manual techniques to treat muscular, articular, ligamental, osseous or nervous disorders of the body.
At MONDORF Domaine Thermal, you will be taken care of by our physiotherapists who hold degrees in osteopathy.
- Spinal pain: low back pain, lumbago, backpain, cervical pain, sciatica, cruralgia, neuralgia, torticollis.
- Pain and stiffness linked to arthrosis
- Musculoskeletal pain: cramps, tendonitis, joint instability, etc.
- Postnatal muscle pains
- Posture disorders
- Headaches, migraines, craniomandibular pain, vertigo, tinnitus, certain types of sinusitis, certain symptoms linked to asthma
- Digestive functional disorders: gastro-oesophageal reflux, constipation, diarrhoea, etc.
Congenital torticollis, gastro-oesophageal reflux, severe otitis, sleeping disorders, irritability.
Fractures, tumours, infectious and inflammatory diseases, advanced osteoporosis, major vascular disorders, etc.