The long-Covid cure will help relieve your persistent symptoms and gradually restore your quality of life.
The treatment is multidisciplinary and varies depending on each patient's specific symptoms.
- Impaired endurance
- Loss of muscle mass
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Psychological problems: stress, anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
- Nutritional disorders: malnutrition, uncontrolled weight gain or loss
- Loss of sense of smell and taste
- Referral by the attending physician to the Infectious Diseases Department of the CHL
- Care by a Case Manager and an infectious diseases doctor
- Case history, functional and quality of life assessments
- Depending on the results: referral to a care centre (Rehazenter, Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (CHNP) [Neuro-Psychiatric Medical Centre], Domaine Thermal)
- If referred to Domaine Thermal: appointment with an approved Domaine Thermal doctor
- At the end of the cure: multidisciplinary report
- 4 to 6 weeks after the cure: new appointment at the CHL for a final assessment
Composition of the cure
3-week cure with treatments from Monday to Friday
- Exercise-based rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal and/or respiratory rehabilitation (individual/group)
- Nutrition workshops
- Psychological support workshops
- Individual psychological and/or nutritional consultations, depending on needs
- Olfactory and gustatory re-education
- End-of-cure check-up